Proper labelling of goods is essential for contemporary production and logistic processes. Due to the specificity of many sectors, not only the labelling itself, but the choice of material constitutes an important aspect of the process. Placing codes and signs on properly selected tags or labels guarantees durability of labelling and thus precision of reading. SKK S.A. offers a wide range of special-purpose materials for labelling products in the most demanding conditions.
We fully support our clients in the process connected with labelling of goods — from the audit of production and logistic processes, through the selection of appropriate materials and printing technique, tests, design, to the final product.
We specialize in labelling surfaces exposed to high temperatures, weather conditions, and long-term soiling, e.g. with grease and oil. Our labels prove ideal for marking extremely resistant surfaces (e.g. metal smelter slabs) or very delicate objects (e.g. glass). Our offer also includes warranty labels to protect products from unauthorised access and copying.
Owing to close cooperation with leading special-purpose material producers, such as Avery Dennison, Raflatac, Flexcon, Lintec, and our in-house print-works, we are able to realize orders on most specialized materials.
Solutions chosen from SKK S.A. offer:
- High-temperature labels and tags – temperature resistance up to 1250°C;
- Coated labels resistant to soiling and weather conditions;
- Adhesive labels with ultra removable adhesive for temporary labelling of delicate surfaces;
- Crumbling and delaminating VoiD labels to protect products from unauthorised access and copying, warranty seals;
- Polyester labels for marking soiled surfaces (e.g. oil-soiled);
- Electrostatic labels for marking electronic sub-assemblies.
SKK S.A. labels are specially dedicated to:
- window and double glazing producers,
- pharmaceutical companies,
- producers of electronics,
- automotive sector.